Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Traditions

Apparently there is a time-honored tradition of which I was not aware: putting one's cat in a Santa suit.

When I tried to dress up Paris recently, I had no idea I was entering this long tradition. Paris was none too pleased, as your may recall. Cats across the globe seem to share Paris' views about this tradition: it is an affront to their dignity and must be stopped.

It took but one look at Paris' face to know I will never again risk my cat's wrath by attempting this. But braver souls across the nation have overcome these odds and posted their traditional photos on the web.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

**heeheehee** The black one, slumped over, looks utterly despondent over the situation! It is funny; and I have to tell you that while I was battling my way through Target today, I stopped for a moment at something that demanded my attention: A WHOLE ROW of Santa Suits for cats and small dogs! It pulsed through me a mixture of horror and amusement. We, humans, sometimes seem so complex under our simple oddities. Oh shoot: I got too serious! Oh well, I wish you and your paris a warm and cozy evening :)

Smiles your way,
Kristen

Indie said...

It's ridiculous and we are pretty much obligated to make fun of them.