Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspiration

I'd like to recommend a wonderful blog to you, moda volece, written over the last several years by my goddaughter, a bright, creative, interesting young woman who generously shares her ideas through photos and personable anecdotes.

Moda volece is a visual treat--lush Pacific-Northwestern landscape, quirky fashion photos, rich details, close-ups of delicious cuisine. But best of all, it's filled with inspiration and encouragement to let your creativity flow, in your home, in your personal style.

Her tale of the Search for the Perfect Cowboy Boots is as familiar as if I had written it myself. I too have never--yet-- found them.

Happy reading! You're welcome.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, Karol, thanks for that. You're too sweet! I miss you.

shafikul said...

So lovely and beautiful post, I enjoyed your post.
The Beauty Diet

Dian Yusuf Muldani said...

wow good.
visit back friends
http://tkj-komunitas-indonesia.blogspot.com/