Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Next page

Today, the sun is out and the sky is blue

In case I sounded depressed enough to worry anyone last night, I want to say I do feel somewhat better today. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging comments. They really helped!

I had a beauty shop appointment first thing this morning, for a haircut and to cover the irritating grey strands. I walked out of there looking better and feeling better. Shallow, I know, but every little bit helps.

I have a birthday this weekend, during which I will still be trying to process this new development:

I am going to be a grandmother!!
Photo from mrines.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!

:-)

Indie said...

My older son and his girlfriend are expecting a child in September. What's the old Grateful Dead lyrics? "Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." And make baby booties.

Kym said...

Maybe you aren't feeling ready for this for whatever reason but I'll bet the child brings you joy!